Get your life together with the Nifty Organization Journal: bit.ly/2AYkXm2
Here is what you’ll need!
5 Easy Rainbow Snacks for Spring
24 ounces melted white chocolate
16 ounces cream cheese
3 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 cups powdered sugar
Food color gel
9-inch square pan
1. In a large bowl combine melted white chocolate, cream cheese, vanilla extract with a hand mixer. Mix until smooth.
2. Slowly incorporate 8 cups of powdered sugar into the mixture. Mix with a spoon first then a hand mixer to avoid spills. Mix until smooth.
3. Separate mix into 6 bowls. Add food color gel to get the colors of the rainbow.
4. Line a square pan with two layers of parchment paper.
5. Pour the first layer of fudge into the pan and then smoothen out with a spatula. Tap the pan to remove any bubbles.
6. Repeat the pour and process with the other layers.
7. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
8. Remove fudge from pan and parchment paper.
9. Cut into one-inch squares. Serve and enjoy.
Rainbow Pretzel Sticks
Melted white chocolate
Large pretzel sticks
Rainbow assortment of sugar sprinkles
1. Dip pretzel stick in melted white chocolate. Leave about an inch of the pretzel uncovered.
2. On a large plate carefully layout sprinkles into rows of color.
3. Carefully roll the white chocolate portion of the pretzel in the sprinkles. Roll until the white chocolate is completely coated in sprinkles.
4. Serve and enjoy.
Food gel color
Plastic food wrap
1. Separate frosting into 6 bowls. Add food gel color to create a rainbow assortment of color.
2. Place each color of frosting into a piping bag.
3. Layout a layer of
plastic food wrap.
4. Carefully pipe out lines of frosting onto the plastic wrap in sequential rainbow order.
5. Carefully roll the plastic wrap and connect the first and last row of frosting.Twist the ends of the plastic wrap until the frosting is compacted into a long.
6. Cut the end of one side of the frosting log.
7. Slide the frosting log into a piping bag with the trimmed tip going in first.
8. Carefully pipe the rainbow frosting out of the bag. The colors will blend together to create a rainbow effect.
Rainbow Drip Ice Cream Cone
Colored candy melts
Ice cream cone
1. Melt colored candy melts in separate bowls.
2. In a clean bowl, spoon in small amounts of candy melts. Keep the colors separate.
3. Carefully dip the head of an ice cream cone into the candy melts.
4. Tap and turn the cone to control the drips of the cone.
5. Serve with ice cream and enjoy.
Rainbow Icing Dip
2 cups powdered sugar
2-3 tablespoon milk
Food gel color
1. Combine powdered sugar and milk. Mix until smooth.
2. Separate into 6 bowls and add food gel color.
3. On a shallow plate, carefully spoon out a small amount of icing in a rainbow sequence.
4. Dip a donut (or any other pastry) into the rainbow icing. Pull out to reveal the rainbow pattern.
5. Serve and enjoy.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.