HI FRIENDS! Here are 3 quick and easy Valentine’s Day dessert recipes with a healthy twist!!!! Chocolate, strawberries, meringue hearts… What more could you ask for?!
JOIN TEAM PRO 💪https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlTby2BI0Oz2kddSXDH66Q/join
SHOP MY MERCH 👚 https://www.youtube.com/c/KyraPro/store
▪️ I N S T A G R A M: @kyrapro.ig
▪️ T I K T O K: @kyrapro
▪️ C O N T A C T (for business only): email@example.com
Keep It Going! 💪
DANCE WORKOUT 💃🏻 https://www.youtube.com/c/KyraPro/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=4
HOME WORKOUT 🏋🏻♀️ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAUNlQUjaBD9LDaOkmAwdD9xaOYEU5IVI
Step Up Your Game With Some Healthy Meals 🥗 https://www.youtube.com/c/KyraPro/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=6
Frozen Yogurt and Berry Hearts
– 1 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
– 1/2 Cup Frozen Berry Mix
1. In a bowl, crush the berries.
2. Add yogurt to the crushed berries and mix.
3. Put mixture in heart shaped mold.
4. Freeze for 2 hours.
5. Remove from mold.
Dark Chocolate Almond and Strawberry Bark
– 2 Dark Chocolate Bars
– 50 g Sliced Almonds (roasted)
– Freeze Dried Strawberries
– Pinch of Sea Salt
1. In a bowl, melt chocolate bars in microwave. Mix every 10-20 seconds to make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn.
2. Pour melted chocolate on parchment paper covered plate.
3. Sprinkle almonds, strawberries, and sea salt on top of the chocolate.
4. Place plate in refrigerator until chocolate is set.
(About 2 hours)
– 1/2 Cup Egg Whites (4 egg whites)
– 1 Cup Of Zero Calorie Sweetener
– 1/4 Tsp Lemon juice
– Red Food Colouring (Optional)
1. In a stand mixer, pour in egg whites and lemon juice. Mix on medium.
2. Once properly mixed, gradually add sweetener and work your way up to high speed until you have stiff peeks.
3. Add a drop of food colouring and then mix.
4. Put meringue mixture in plastic bag and cut off a medium sized hole on the corner.
5. On a parchment paper covered baking sheet, use the meringue to draw hearts (FILL THEM OUT)
6. Cook the meringue for 2 hours at 200 degrees F.
7. Turn off oven, let meringue sit for 45 minutes.
PLAYLIST FOR THIS VIDEO
1. Song: Ehrling – Dance With Me (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/Zs5eA-rvCdE