for a few minutes.
3. Once the onions turn golden brown add tomato, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and sauté it for a few minutes.
4. Once tomato turns mushy, add soya chunks and mix it well.
5. Grind the grated coconut, garlic, pepper, fennel seeds and green chilli into a coarse mixture.
6. Add the ground mixture to the soya masala and keep stirring till all the excess moisture has been absorbed.
7. Add very little water, cook for 2-3 minutes and blend the masala well.
8. Soya Masala Dry is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/us