For whenever you want to prepare something impressive for a party or dinner you may want to try this easy recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast. It is fun and easy to prepare and you can use various fillings.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 3-4 servings
2 boneless chicken breast halves (500g)
1/4 cup (56g) cream cheese
1/2 tsp (2g) garlic powder
1 tbsp chives, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup (56g) oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup (50g) mozzarella cheese
baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (180C).
2. Flatten the chicken breasts using a meat mallet until they are about ¼-½ inch (0.6-1 cm) thickness.
3. In a small bowl mix cream cheese with garlic powder, chives, salt and pepper.
half of the cream cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves. Add more salt and pepper and roll up the breasts securing with toothpicks.
5. Heat the olive oil in a oven proof skillet and brown the chicken on all sides.
6. Place skillet in oven and bake chicken for an additional 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
7. Let the chicken rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Background music: http://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/all-i-want-3_85693